Just a few examples of Majolica’s many wonderful choices! With new menu selections and lower prices—now everyone can experience the magic of Majolica.
• select oysters. champagne mignonette $3/ea.
• charred spanish octopus. feta. marjoram $14
• caramelized garlic soup. grilled escargot $12
• salmon pastrami. purple mustard. pumpernickle $14
• renningers farm egg in a frame. bacon $14
• endive salad. apples. buttermilk blue cheese. walnut oil $12
• roasted beets. smoked calf tongue. horseradish cream $12
• pork belly. scallops. apricot jam. ginger salt $14
• cheese selection. local honey. fried almonds $18
• spiced moulard duck. tokoyo turnips. honey $24
• sweet potato agnolotti. maiitake mushroom. piave $23
• grilled beef shortribs. cippollini. smoked potato veloute $24
• spanish mackerel. shaved apple and fennel salad. capers $23
• beef rib eye for two. vidalia onion rings $55
• black bass. roasted cauliflower. brown butter. lemon $25
• berkshire pork rack. smokey baked beans. pickled jalapeno $25
• nutella crepes. banana. tarragon $9
• shortbread cookies. lemon curd. earl grey tea ice cream $9
• coffee-cardamom pots de creme. spiced donughts $9
• hazelnut cake. goat cheese sorbet. apricots. fried rosemary $9
• molten chocolate cake. caramel ice cream. almond praline $9
*Consuming raw or under cooked foods may increase the risk of food borne illness.