We are putting the Majolica SUNDAY BRUNCH on haitus for the summer. We will rest, recharge and concentrate our efforts on our dinner service. I always enjoyed our brunch service… relaxing, fun music, supportive and encouraging guests… and the food! It was fun to put our spin on brunch, and I think it worked! Thank you to all who supported our offering, you know who you are and we appreciate your support.
The brunch menu changes weekly but here's a sampling of some of our delicious dishes!
• Butternut squash soup. Maine lobster.
• Uni risotto. tarragon
• Roasted beet. Humbolt fog goat cheese. Hazelnut oil vinaigrette.
• Pear and gorgonzola flatbread.
• Pastrami-cured salmon. Purple mustard. Pumpernickle.
• Raw oysters. Champagne mignonette.
• Pork belly. Grilled scallop. Apricot jam.
• Blueberry waffles. Grilled bacon. Maple syrup.
• Trumpet mushroom and asparagus omelette. Fied potato. Bacon.
• Grilled rib eye steak. Fried eggs. Old bay potatoes.
• Rabbit confit. Handkerchief pasta. Parmesan.
• Beef short rib hash. Poached egg. Hollandaise.
• Arctic char. Blood orange and Fennel salad.
• Warm Nutella crepes. Banana. Tarragon.
• Toasted hazelnut cake. Parsnip ice cream. Brandied cherries.
• Shortbread cookies. Earl grey ice cream. Meyer lemon curd.
• Cheeseboard. Rosemary cracker. Almonds.